Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Days, 29 Photos

First of all, can someone please tell me where January went? One day we’re celebrating the new year, the next shopping for Valentine cards. Did we take a shortcut somewhere?


So, lately I have seen several blogs, Facebook posts, etc. which mention some type of photo-a-day challenge and thought I might get in on the action. Now, you know me, the moment it begins to feel too much like a resolution I’ll probably throw in the towel, but I would like to at least attempt it.


The one I like best I think is over at the Nest of Posies. Each month she hosts a link party where you can share your monthly photos. It’s actually a yearly challenge but, as usual, I am in a day late, dollar short situation.


Truthfully, I’m kind of excited about it. It puts me in mind a bit of a scavenger hunt and I lovvvve scavenger hunts. Want to join in? If so, take a look at the list for February and grab your camera or, if you’re really artsy, I guess you could grab your sketch pad and pencil.


feb2-final2




Even though I’ll be taking a picture a day I think I’ll post them once a week, maybe each Saturday.


Okay, I’m off to grab my camera and snap a picture of “my view today”, which is going to be gloomy because the weather here stinks!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looking forward to your pics!

Lyndy said...

Oh I'm so doing this. Thanks for posting the idea!